DECEMBER 1-10, 2019
- 9-Day Novena of Masses at the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe.
- New Basilica, Old Basilica, Tepeyac Hill with Chapels
- Santuario El Cerrito, the birthplace/home of San Juan Diego and Quetzalcotal, Tulpetlac Church (apparition site)
- Metropolitan Cathedral of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Mexico City.
- Metropolitan Cathedral of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception in the City of Puebla.
- City of Teotihuacan with Pyramids of the Sun and Moon and the Aztec Temple of Tlaloc.
- Church of Our Lady of Good Remedy and other 399 churches in Cholula.
- Iglesia of San Juan Bautista with beautiful gardens in Coyoacan.
- Museum of Anthropology, the Chepultepec Park, Castle and Zoo.
Mass at home parish prior to departure. Leave Vancouver for direct flight to Mexico City. Arrive in the city on the same day. Sightseeing bus tour of part of Mexico City. Check in the retreat house. Rest for the day.
Mass at the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe. Then walk to Criptas Guadalupanas, Basilica Antigua, Tepeyac Hill, Capilla del Cerrito, Parroquia Capuchinas, Parroquia de Indios, and Capilla del Pocito.
Mass at the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe. Then drive to the Metropolitan Cathedral of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Afterwards, we visit the National Palace and the Museum of Anthropology.
Mass at the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe. Then drive to City of Teotihuacan to see the Pyramids of the Sun and Moon, the Aztec Temple of Tlaloc and Quetzalcotal, Tulpetlac Church (sight of the 5th Apparition).
Mass at the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe. Long drive to Cholula with 400 churches including the Church of Our Lady of Good Remedy and the Church of Santa Maria Tonantzintla.
Mass at the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe. Long drive to the City of Puebla to visit the Metropolitan Cathedral of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception, Santo Domingo Church, Church of San Francisco and Santa Monica’s Religious Museum.
Mass at the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe. Then drive to Coyoacan to visit the Iglesia de San Juan Bautista, Jardin del Centenario and Jardin Hidalgo.
Mass at the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe. Then drive to Cuautitlan to visit the Santuario El Cerrito (San Juan Diego’s birthplace/home) and the Santa Iglesia Catedral.
Mass at the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe. Then drive to the Chapultepec Park, Chapultepec Castle, and Chapultepec Zoo.
Mass at the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe. To airport for afternoon flight back to Vancouver, arriving on the same day.
It is time to say goodbye. We take with us unforgettable, holy, spiritual memories, friendship, and the love and mercy of God. We adore God, praise Him and thank Him for His graces on each of us in this pilgrimage. We thank Our Blessed Mother for Her love and for bringing us closer to Her Son, Jesus.
This itinerary is subject to change without notice, if necessary.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Price is only CDN $2,995.00 per person, which includes the CDN $750.00 non-refundable deposit.
- Minimum 15 pilgrims required for this pilgrimage. We reserve the right to cancel the trip if there are less than 15 pilgrims.
- Bring US Dollars or your credit card.
- Bring your passport valid for at least 6 months after departure.
- Get a tourist visa from any or all of the countries to be visited in this pilgrimage, if it is required for your nationality.
- Travel insurance, trip cancellation insurance and medical insurance are strongly recommended to every pilgrim.
- All pilgrims must sign a Registration Form and a Waiver of Liability.
- Register with full payment on or before AUGUST 1, 2019.
- Return airfares from Vancouver to Mexico City.
- Land tour by tourist bus with a driver. We reserve the right to use an alternative vehicle, depending on the number of pilgrims.
- Double occupancy accommodations for 9 nights in a retreat house with 3 meals daily.
Price does not include:
- Driver’s tips for 10 days @ $5.00/day for a total of $50.00 per pilgrim.
- Three (3) meals daily.
- Entrance fees to sites.
- Personal donations to churches.
- Any expense of a personal nature.
- Individual shopping.
- If you cancel on or before AUGUST 31, 2019, you will receive a full refund less the non-refundable deposit of CDN $750.00.
- If you cancel on SEPTEMBER 1, 2019 or thereafter, your full payment will be non-refundable, non-transferable and non-creditable.
- If we cancel this pilgrimage, you will receive 100% full refund.
- There will be a meeting of all the pilgrims to discuss the itinerary, travel tips, travel needs, the safety of the pilgrims, any concerns that you may have, as well as, to prepare spiritually for the pilgrimage. Meeting place TBA.
CONTACT: TERESITA NIXON
TEL: (604) 868-2354 or (604) 940-7006
205 – 938 HOWE STREET, VANCOUVER, BC V6Z 1N9
BC TRAVEL AGENT LICENCE # 71122